The Instructional Leadership Fellowship (ILF) works with promising school leaders to improve instructional practices that ensure equitable academic outcomes.
By engaging small and diverse teams of educators, ILF improves the skill and capacity of instructional leadership, ultimately improving student learning and outcomes.
Sign up to receive ILF updates.
What to Expect
- Top-notch professional development towards instructional excellence
- Content and skill-building practice for the application of critical instructional concepts
- Cohort experience with educators from across St. Louis
- Stipend in Phase I
- Monthly in-person and independent effort expected
- Invitation to apply for Instructional Leadership Fellowship Phase II
My coach helps me improve my teachers’ instructional practices so that the effects can trickle down to our scholars and help them to move academically