The Catalyst Fellowship brings together educators and entrepreneurs who want to materialize a world of possibilities for learning environments in St. Louis.
Fellows work together to assess and deepen their understanding of the needs and hopes of students, look broadly for inspiration, and develop solutions for the future.
Sign up to receive Catalyst Fellowship updates.
What to Expect
- Connect with a diverse and committed community of education innovators
- Collaborate with local and national coaches and trainers
- Participate in six monthly full-day cohort meetings
- Travel for an “excellent schools” visit and experience what’s possible
- Commit an average of five hours outside of cohort meetings per month
- Design and pitch a pilot
If you are seeking to be a change agent in the region, if you are seeking an opportunity to learn from a diverse group, if you are seeking an opportunity to have access to a network that gives you insight into new innovative things, then applying to the catalyst program is the thing to do