By Eric Scroggins In response to school closures due to the coronavirus, we launched...
Reinvent Grant Fund Application
Thank you for your commitment to creating more equitable schools to better prepare students for the 21st Century. Below you’ll find a set of questions to give us a window into your idea. At the end, you’ll see a place to upload any additional artifacts, resources, or details that you’d like to share.
Please keep in mind:
- Proposals must be aligned to one of the 9 leaps
- Applicants must be affiliated with a registered 501(c)(3) or LEA (school or school district) in the St. Louis region.
- We are offering two types of grants:
- Individual or Teams of Educators – $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 grants
- School and District – $5,000, $10,000, $15,000
The Latest in News, Research and More
From the Social Policy Institute at Washington University: A panel discussion about the impact...
Recovery to Reinvention: A Discussion with Transcend About How To Effectively Resume School This...
Sign up to stay connected so that we can work towards better outcomes for children together.
The Opportunity Trust invests in educators and school systems eager to build the capacity required to make significant and measurable change.If that's you, check out our opportunities